Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I will <<<>>>.............

I am starting out slow.... here are the first things I need to achieve.....

I will.....

NOT keep spending as if money were no object!
NOT eat fast food
ONLY dine out if it is a social gathering
NOT dine out because I just feel like it
NOT dine out/eat fast food because I don't "feel like" cooking dinner
make sure to keep things to cook for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in stock at home
pack mine and Matt's HEALTHY lunch every evening
NOT drink soda of any kind
exercise at least twice a week for 15 minutes

Those are my short term vices that I desperately need to get past.

Here are some I plan to work on in the future, but I'm starting with baby steps......

I will.....

NOT drink energy drinks (carbonated or otherwise)
Only drink 1 caffeinated beverage per day
use only whole grain breads, pastas, etc.
exercise three times a week for 20 minutes
NOT take a frozen lean cuisine, etc. for lunch more than twice a week
eat fruit and veggies every day
drink 2L of water a day
pick everyones clothes out the night before

This is kindof a 'to be continued' as I'm sure I'll think of more things I want to accomplish.

No comments: