Tuesday, October 21, 2008

'A' is for APPROVED!!!!

I'm approved!!! WHUT WHUT!!! I am officially insurance approved!

Since I have to come up with an additional $3,500 my date isn't until 1/22/09, but hey it's a friggin date!

WOO HOOO ME!!!! They just submitted on like Thursday and my insurance called them today!!!!!!!

I saw the doctors number on my caller ID and thought "Oh geez, something was missing somewhere and they're calling to get some info from me". Nope. It was the call that all lap band pre ops just pray for.

Yay me!

Oh and.... I've been soda free for 9 days now.

3 comments:

Gretchen Osowski said...

Yeah! 1/22 is my birthday. I will certainly be thinking about you that day. I have my informational meeting today. I am very excited to be on the road. Wish I were as far along as your though. Good Luck,

Renee Simmons said...

I am so happy for ya hun! Keep us updated!

Unknown said...

A+ good luck on the weight loss journey! love for you to post from your blog on my forum:) http://www.nationalbariatriclink.org/forum/