Friday, September 26, 2008

Body pain

I know I already posted once today... but I'm just feeling like shit and want to document it. It's kindof hard to admit, because people I know read this, but oh well.

One of the things I will be SOOO glad to be rid of is body pain. Weight HURTS. It's not just a matter of how I look, my self esteem, etc.... I friggin hurt. Right now my back hurts, my front lower rib area hurts, and one of my shoulders hurt from being slept on funky. I'm not usually in this much pain, but the rib thing and the back thing happen often. I can't wait until I won't have to deal with this on a regular basis.

The 'pictures' tab seems to be clicked a lot... so I figured I'd throw in a few more...

Mothers day 2006 (after I successfully lost about 20 pounds)


Vacation 2006

New years 2006-into 2007 (that was a fun night)


See how the cheeks got bigger and bigger as the year progressed?

No comments: