Monday, September 29, 2008

Emotions

A lot of emotions are coming through today. Since I don't get periods I can't really blame it on being menstural. I've been thinking a lot about what's going to happen to me mentally. I know that I have some control issues, and thanks to the psych I now know I'm "borderline" bipolar (we'll blame the "borderline" part on the fact that yeah, I did lie on the test the second time... not as much but some). I get obsessive about things. I'm not as honest as one would hope when it comes to admitting my faults to others (doctors in particular, hence why I had to retake my psych eval). I over or under exaggerate things.... often without even realizing it without someone really pointing it out to me. I'm just afraid of what might happen to me. What if I spiral into anorexia? Their are a million what-ifs, some much to personal to admit to. I want to find something to help me deal with these things... something to mentally prepare me more for the changes that are going to take place. I just don't know where to start. I don't know what to look for.

Anyone want to offer up some advice?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Amanda,

I am a Life and Wellness Coach. I work with people who are expereiencing exactly what you are going through.

"I want to find something to help me deal with these things... something to mentally prepare me more for the changes that are going to take place."

Check out my website to see if Coaching is what you are looking for. I also wrote a book about my lapband journey, I experienced a lot of what you are going through right now and my book goes into detail about the "Emotional Journey".

Believing in your Success!
CoachCher
www.bandedtogether.net